Caractéristiques de l'application :
- Ability to stay on top of default launcher, option to go back to it if needed.
- Auto self-updater.
- Auto dim/turn off.
- Customizable wallpaper (only PNG, 1.777 aspect preferred).
- Custom flower keyboard (ala Steam Daisywheel)
- Differentiation between games, apps and others (sideloaded/system).
- Download/Install/remove games.
- Full integrated store, much more organized.
- Multilanguage (English, Esperanto, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish)
- No root required.
- Social features (friends, chat, recommendations)
- Turn off console (sleep), and controllers.
- Three text themes; light, dark and mix.
Changelogs depuis la 1.0.10 :
- Added option to dim screen
- Changed ABOUT a liiittle bit *wink*
- Downloads manager added
- Games or apps with no ouya icon now use the default android icon
- Added Esperanto and German translations
- Added an option to filter sandbox games
- Fixed overscan blurriness, now instead of scaling objects are moved
- Made games info descriptions text scrollable
- Made all options and tiles 'flatter' so they fit better together and with custom wallpapers
- Last used time in games section now shows bigger (can be disabled)
- Added Swedish translations, fixed and updated a bit on each other
- Added temporary support for videos, until I get it *right*
- EXPERIMENTAL; rearange tiles between GAMES and APPS
- Fixed a serious bug in the search
Téléchargement : Custom OUYA Launcher v1.0.13
Pour réagir à cet article : http://x-community.grafbb.com/t1169-custom-ouya-launcher