- External Storage Open Beta bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that prevented gamers from installing large games (like The Cave) to external storage.
- Fixed an issue where gamers could get stuck on an orange screen when booting with external storage plugged in.
- Fixed an issue where gamers could not download from the browser to the internal drive.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes an external drive would report out of space when it wasn’t.
- Fixed an issue where the OUYA as MTP storage was showing up empty
- Fixed an issue where sometimes gamers could get stuck on the ejecting USB prompt.
- Based on gamer and developer feedback, we’ve moved the icons for installed and buried games down to the title bar. That way they don’t cover up any tile art.
- Gamers can now bury installed games.
- The BUY button now shows in Game Details for all gamers. Previously it was being A/B tested. Data and feedback showed that it was a good improvement for gamers so we’ve enabled it for everyone.
- Fixed an issue in the advanced settings where gamers couldn’t scroll down after backing out of a menu.As a point of note, we’re also actively looking at a resolution to XBMC audio passthrough issues. This build doesn’t yet have a fix, but it’s a high-priority item for us.
Pour rappel, les différents liens de téléchargement des mises à jours de la console sont disponibles sur notre forum à cette adresse : http://x-community.grafbb.com/t1056-tous-les-firmwares-officiels
Pour réagir à cet article : http://x-community.grafbb.com/t1013-les-mises-a-jour-ouya-newsees